Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Finding something to give my hair volume is a never ending quest, companies do seem to forget that people who need the volume in their hair will often have fine thin hair, hence it will get greasy quickly so a overload of products just isn't going to work. I didn't mean to purchase the Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip, and picked it up in part of my Boots haul where I was attracted to it due the leopard print box. Then I noticed it said 'Limited Edition', another factor that will pretty much always persuade me unfortunately, I just can't run the risk of not buying to go back and find its been discontinued. Heaven forbid, so I just buy it just to make sure.

I haven't had much experience with Toni & Guy before as it is at the higher end of the high street hair product pricing and I will often get swayed by cheaper alternatives if I am in a drugstore, that is why we go in there right? Grab a bargain and not burn a hole in our purses! But I was hopefully as Toni & Guy describes this is "All-day body and bounce from the roots, without flyways". Perfect. 

This is a cream product, which did make me a tad wary as creams often just make my hair greasy with product overload but once this is applied it melts into the hair without and a trace and I can instantly see my hair has volume. Although Toni & Guy recommend using a "Walnut size" amount...erm either their walnuts are tiny or mine are huge but there is no way you need that much. Unless you have bum length horse hair, but my shoulder length hair needed more of a large pea size. Sorry I can't think what else is that size.

Once I had dried my hair I was in love with this product, my hair got so much bounce and volume but didn't feel weighed down in the slightest. It was just like my own hair was naturally volumised. This didn't make my hair greasier any more quickly either, which is another pet peeve of mine. So far I really can't pick faults with the Volume Plumping Whip, which of course is fine by me as I love finding new products for my awful hair. If you didn't guess already I would highly recommend this for you flat hair beauties, this has been my hair saviour recently!  

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip - £7.19 (And get it quick so you can get the pretty packaging!) 

Have you tried the  Volume Plumping Whip yet?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: