5 Drugstore & High Street Mascaras: Top Picks | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

5 Drugstore & High Street Mascaras: Top Picks


L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara, Loreal False Lash Flutter Mascara, Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara, Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara, Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara Review,

I thought I ought to put my mascara addiction to good use today, and I have complied a list of my top 5 mascaras you can buy on the high street right out. And yes, I have realised there are only two brands mentioned, this is totally unintentional, but no others were good enough to make my little list! Please feel free to suggest some high street mascaras, and provided I've not tried them (which is highly unlikely haha) I would love try expand my addiction. This list isn't in a particular order, just newest to oldest.

Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara | Max Factors newest offering is my new current favourite. 

L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara | The new L'Oreal is also lovely, but not quite as volumising as Max Factor.

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara | This classic Max Factor mascara is one of my long standing favourites.

L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara | My second L'Oreal pick is excellent for defining and volumsing.  

Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara | Last, but not least, is another hyped up Max Factor mascara. Hello volume.

 

Have you tried any of these mascaras? Which mascaras are you high street/drugstore favorites? 

 






Follow on Bloglovin