Essie Spring Collection Nail Polish - Truth or Flare | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Essie Spring Collection Nail Polish - Truth or Flare


Essie Spring Collection Nail Polish - Truth or Flare

Essie Nail Polish - Truth or Flare

Essie Spring Collection Truth or Flare


Can you tell I am enjoying painting my nail wheel? I've always loved Essie, for me they are perfect as they are not as expensive as Nails Inc or Butter London, but I feel more expensive wearing them then lets say, Rimmel. No offence Rimmel. So naturally I was drawn to Essie's new spring range, of six different colours, and Truth or Flare caught my eye, with its stunning bluey/grey colour.

I didn't actually own a blue polish before. Crazy right? I used to associate blue nails with dead people...as you do, so I steered clear. Luckily I have gotten over my fear and now I am in love with blue nail polishes. Truth or Flare appealed to me as I love the grey tones, and it feels grown up, not like I've painted my nails with a kids paint pot. Plus it is so glossy without the topcoat. As you can see on the wheel, one coat barely does much, two is perfect and three is even better, if you can be bothered. I am just eyeing up now which on in the spring collection to go for next...

Essie Nail Polish - £7.99


Will you be trying Essie Spring Collection Nail Polishes?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: