My Top 5 Red Nail Varnishes | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

My Top 5 Red Nail Varnishes


Models Own Sardonyx, Nails inc Hampstead Heath, Nails inc Big Apple Red, Seventeen/17 High Gloss & Chanel Rouge Noir

Models Own Sardonyx, Nails inc Hampstead Heath, Nails inc Big Apple Red, Seventeen/17 High Gloss & Chanel Rouge Noir

Models Own Sardonyx, Nails inc Hampstead Heath, Nails inc Big Apple Red, Seventeen/17 High Gloss & Chanel Rouge Noir
L-R Models Own Sardonyx, Nails inc Hampstead Heath, Nails inc Big Apple Red, Seventeen/17 High Gloss & Chanel Rouge Noir


Everyone recently seems to be raving about pastel nails, so what do I do? Paint them redRed nails have always been my fail safe colour choice, well ever since the french manicure started to look a bit dated, I just love the classic look of a red nail. So here are my top 5 picks for red nail polish. All painted with two coats, as one just was not enough for any of these polishes.

Models Own Sardonyx | This red is part of Models Own Velvet Goth collection. The reason I love this polish? Its matte but with sparkle, literally my two favourite things in one bottle.

Nails inc Hampstead Heath | I truly believe this is my favourite red, ever. Not bad for something I got free with Glamour Magazine. This is deep classic blood red that has been used non stop, as you can see by the state of the bottle.

Nails inc Big Apple Red | Another magazine freebie, I'm not tight I promise, but this red couldn't be missed off my list. A brighter, almost coral red in comparison to Hampstead Heath, this is very much a colour I will be wearing during the summer.

Seventeen/17 High Gloss | This is a golden oldie. As it is apparent by the bottle, as 17 have now changed to Seventeen, this red is very smiler to the fast finish polishes Seventeen now do. As you can see this is very similar to Nails inc Big Apple red if ever so slightly darker, but I had this polish before Big Apple Red (and actually paid for it!), and this has been worn so many times over the years. 

Chanel Rouge Noir | What is a nail polish list without Chanel? Nothing. I adore this red after I received it in my Bloggers Secret Santa, and I have worn it non stop throughout the winter, so I am a little sad that I will be replacing this with its brighter cousins over the upcoming summer.


Have you tried any of my Top 5 Red Nail Varnishes?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: