Space.NK Wish List | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Space.NK Wish List


Nars WishList



I made the fatal shopping error in the week, walking into Space.NK. Why on earth I thought I could walk into that shop and not leave practically in tears I'll never know. So being a good girl (and having lack of funds) I decided to put together the items that caught my eye to keep my a tiny bit further from completely bankrupting myself...

Nars Eyeshadow in Tropic | This is a total lust item, I would never be brave enough to ever wear it. And being blonde I would look like Barbie. But when I swatched it I fell head over heels in love. It is just so pretty. 

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage | Secret Camouflage has been on my lust list for a while now, even more so recently as my skin is behaving like a teens. The creaminess of this sold me on the spot.

Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Conditioner | Bumble and Bumble is a brand I'm actually not fussed on. They smell nice, but that is about it. Plus the expense puts me off. But I did get the chance to try this in a little sachet and it smell sold me, and of course I wouldn't mind the shampoo, I do like to match.

Kiehl's Creme De Cops Whipped Body Butter | If I had actually purchased the Creme De Cops, it would go down as the easiest sale in history ever. All the sales assistant had to say was 'The Victoria's Secret models use this pre-show' and I practically had my purse on the counter.

Nars Brow Gel | I do not need anymore eyebrow products. That doesn't stop me wanting (and buying...) them of course, and being Nars I just have to try this.

Have you tried any items on my Space.NK Wish List?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: