My Top 5 Ultimate Mascaras | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

My Top 5 Ultimate Mascaras


My top 5 ultimate mascaras



Now you don't have to be a genius to figure out I am a mascara-o-holic. Blog name gives it away for starters. And I have complied a top 5 high street mascaras before, and now today its the turn of the high end, and expensive mascaras. But hey, if I can't do a mascara recommendation lists, whatever the price, then I have no talent left in life....so enjoy!

Lancôme's Hypnose Drama | Lancôme's Hypnose range is pretty legendary; and for good reason. Hypnose Drama is amazing. Volume, length and separation that isn't clumpy. Worth every single penny and easily the best in the range. 

Benefit They're Real | Most people seem to love this too, of course there are a few odd people who disagree and seem to prefer Maybelline...each to their own! This mascara delivers serious volume and non clumpy length. One little downfall with this is it's not as black in colour as some others on the list. 

YSL Shocking | Never did I think that I would ever find a mascara that would beat Lancôme. However, I think Shocking by YSL does. Admittedly a wetter formula that is harder to work with at first, but once it dries out a tad; this sticks to it's names and makes my lashes seriously shocking.

Clinique High Lengths | I think this mascara was the turning point for Clinique, especially if you hadn't tried the brand before as everyone seem to fall in love with High Lengths, and it's easy to see why. Even for a girl like me who never opts of lengthening mascara, I need my volume, this mascara is very surprising and still offers volume while making my lashes practically touch my brows, despite it's Jiminy Cricket brush.

Estee Lauder Sumptuous | Another shocker mascara here. Always blacklisting Estée Lauder as a 'older' brand, I know I know, Sumputuous was the first Estée Lauder product I tried ever. And wow, what a introduction into the brand, as instantly I fell in love with the volume (can you see the theme with mascaras?) and how dramatic my lashes looked. I've not actually got round to repurchasing this since, but I really do recommend this Estée Lauder hidden gem. 


Have you tried any of my ultimate mascaras?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: