Weekly Wax: Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Weekly Wax: Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach

Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach Review

Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach


 I have ventured back into Asda for their Yankee Candle Simply Home range. Any excuse to make a Asda trip. And yes I have gone for a scent that is not vanilla or coconut. I am really getting adventurous these days. I opted for Bermuda Beach, despite the off putting name, and for anyone who knows their Yankee Candles this is basically Pink Sands with a different name. Bermuda Beach is just a tad sweeter smelling, more than likely as it is cheaper however. I normally steer clear of anything non vanilla as they instantly remind me of toilet cleaners. Nice.

This candle has got all the same notes as Pink Sands, florals and spices and vanilla (yeah vanilla slipped in there) and that water tropicalness. This isn't as fresh smelling as I thought it would be, and it almost has a melon undertone, not what any beach I've ever been to smells like... And of course, this doesn't beat anything vanilla or coconut in my eyes, but it does come close, and beach smells that smell sweet and not like a beach are a pretty good second best.


Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach £1


Have you tried Yankee Candle Simply Home Bermuda Beach?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: