MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter


MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter


I seem to go through makeup obsessions, and this weeks obsession? Highlighter. Ever since I found contouring and highlighting, I’ve been so determined to find the one. And while I am still in my highlighter experimenting phase, spending lots money really isn’t something I want to do. So naturally I headed for MUA where I picked up the last MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter. Previously trying and loving their foundation from the Undress Your Skin range I was super excited to try this out, and fell in love with the swirly shimmery power, which does bare resemblance to the MAC Mineralise Powders. But I think we all know MUA seem to gather ‘inspiration’ from other brands. Hello Essie dupes with their nail varnish bottles. 

Back on point, this highlighter still hasn’t quite sold me yet. I love it for day time when I only need a subtle highlight, and I really don’t want the full on shimmer look that it appears it would give in the packaging. But as you can see via my useless photo, the shimmer is very subtle and not very noticeable once I paired it with heavier evening makeup. Considering this only cost £3 (and looks so pretty in my makeup bag) I am happy with it for day time usage, yet I am still on my hunt for a perfect evening highlighter, with some serious shimmer… 


MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - £3


Have you tried MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: