Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip

I am slightly late with the Barry M Spring 2014 collection, but I was trying to tell myself 'you do not need another pink'. But I caved. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip is just too pretty to leave on the shelf. So I didn't. And I justified it even further as I was after Essie Nail Polish in Fiji, and in true Barry M style is half the price.

Rose Hip is much more of a milky toned pink shade than most I've tried, and the 'Gelly' finish does make them look professional, especially with my nail painting skills. One coat really isn't enough, but after the second coat their name comes into action and delivers the 'Hi-Shine' and 'Gelly' finish.  I do love a good pastel shade for making my hands look more tanned, and this shade is just so easy to wear as I am yet to find a outfit it clashes with...and we all know that dilemma.


Barry M Gelly Nails in Rose Hip £3.99


Have you tried the Barry M Rose Hip nail polish?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: