Blue Eyes... | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Blue Eyes...


Seventeen Eye Kohl in Blue Review

Seventeen Eye Kohl in Blue.

Hey beauties. I have not worn blue eyeliner, out of choice, for about 6 years. Abusing Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencils can take credit for that. Well, electric blue kohl used to be fashionable right?

Today I have braved a new grown up version with the Seventeen Eye Kohl in Blue. Seventeen have upped their game recently, and I am seeing less as a teen brand, but more of a company that is making quite the impact the beauty world. The Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer and Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara spring to mind, and surprisingly that mascara is currently my high street favourite.

Seventeen Eye Kohl Swatch

Blue Eye Makeup Look Seventeen Eye Kohl
Although this is perhaps not the softest eyeliner I’ve tried and I do find that this drags a little on my lash line. Although not excessively and I have been used to MAC Eye Power Kohl recently. High standards and all that! But the main reason I fell for this was the colour, I love navy anyway, (anyone who knows me can vouch I live in navy) and the softness compared to black is something I really like. Especially during the summer.

I paired my blue with the LancĂ´me Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. And even though blue isn't the typical colour you're told to wear when you have green eyes, I love it. 


Seventeen Eye Kohl £2.89

Have you tried the Seventeen Eye Kohl?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: