Mascaras I Just Need | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Mascaras I Just Need


Mascaras I just Need - Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara, Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, Better Than Sex Too Faced Mascara, Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara, Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara,


Hey beauties. Now this wish list has no logic, no budgeting or any real thought behind it. All I know is that I just need some mascaras in my life, and these are the ones on my current wish list, for this week anyway. 


I love Dior's mascaras, and I have been staring at the It-Lash every time I pass a counter. I've resisted so far, but I'm not sure for how long.


Again like Dior, Chanel mascaras are fantastic. But for some reason being Chanel they just feel 'too much' to be buying myself, and the guilt always stops me. But volume and Chanel? I know this is one mascara I just need. 


I've never tried Too Faced mascara, yet I am still pretty adamant I will get this. Developed by studied the bust-waist-hip ratio of women, this mascara is meant to live up to its name, apparently...


Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara was the marmite of the mascara world when it was released, but I love it. People complained it took too long to apply, but I truly believe you just can't rush good eyelashes. And after my love with Phenomen'eyes, I just need to try Noir Couture. 


I can't even pronounce this. And I don't even care. I love Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzers, and I am just presuming their mascara is on the same level. And anyway, we all need one makeup item in our makeup bags that we just can't pronounce, right?

What are you makeup items that you just need?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: