The one that is better than Liz Earle | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The one that is better than Liz Earle


Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm


Hey lovelies. Bit of a beauty blogger faux par over here, but I have never been a huge fan of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. It is good. But seriously not worth the almost royal praise it gets. Well in my opinion at least. So since trying Liz Earle I have been on a mission to find a hot cloth cleanser that beats it, and I have failed miserably, and it pains me to say that. How could I slate Liz Earle when I can't actually find one better? Well I have. Say hello to Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm.

Balance Me are a brand who mean natural when they say 'natural'. This is 100%. Consisting of a almond oil base with coconut, camellia, & rosehip oils, oatmeal (quite literally with oatmeal particles), coriander, vitamin E & rosemary, accounting for the slightly strange scent. I can't actually put my finger on the smell, at all, but I do like it. Saying that, you may hate it, but it doesn't stay on the skin at all once you have 'polished' off the cleanser with a muslin cloth.

In my *cough* 23 years of face washing I have never found a product that doesn't leave my skin tight afterwards, but I can honestly say that the Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm is pretty much on point. My skin feels like it has a blanket of moisture on top of it, and is so soft I just can't go on about it enough. And neither is my skin left greasy or with residue afterwards, see what I mean? Cleanser perfection.  

Like my title said, this easily beats the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish in my opinion and considering they are around the same price, I don't see quite how your skin will survive without this little tube. Well done Balance Me, well done.


Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm £20


Have you tried the Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: