What I've Been Loving This Week | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

What I've Been Loving This Week


Blogging Tips
Image Source



I seemed to of skipped my 'What I've Been Loving This Week' posts for..well, quite a fair few weeks now. Useless. And as I have withdrawal symptoms from giving them a miss, I decided to write one again, and of course, share the blogging love...

Temporary Secretary - How To Make A Good Impression. A blogging advice post that was actually different. And as I had no 'About Me' page for around 6 months. As you do.

Cole Of The Ball - Best of Rimmel. For some reason I just can't like Rimmel (except the Kate Moss 107 lipstick of course), but Cole has defiantly highlighted a few items, mainly the blush, that I am now rather keen to try.

Sian Marie Beauty - Brazened Honey. Well Sian is such an enabler anyway, and she is now able to sell a product to me without me having a read a single word of her review. The title just did it. Brazened Honey? Need I say more?

Hello April. Even I was slightly heartbroken that April deleted her beauty blog, I am a huge fan of her new venture, Hello April. Just look at her face. How can you not be envious?

She Might Be Loved. I have followed Georgia's blog for a while now, but she won 'The Best Fashion Blog' at the Plus Size awards last night, so I do think she need a extra mention, as well as a congratulations.

Instagram. I know I know, I always mentioned Instagram but, as I just hit 1000 followers (had to drop it in somehow eh!) I seem to love this just that tad more.

What have you been loving this week?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: