Chanel and Sally Hansen. The perfect nail polish pair. | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Chanel and Sally Hansen. The perfect nail polish pair.


Chanel, Chanel Polish, Chanel Polish Rouge Noir, Sally Hansen, Sally Hansen Nail Polishes,


Yesterday I got all festive and did a guest post on one of my favourite blogs Beauty In Beta. Not only is Beth a complete sweetheart, talented blogger and vlogger, she also loves cats. Need I explain why I just couldn't say no to her Festive Blog Takeover? My two current favourite nail polishes were my topic of choice, and perfect for that last minute nail sparkle panic. Sparkle is mandatory at Christmas in my world. You can see my post on Chanel and Sally Hansen, the perfect nail polish pair here.

What colours are you wearing on your nails this Christmas?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: