Three mascaras not to leave Boots without | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Three mascaras not to leave Boots without


Best highstreet mascara, Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara, best max factor mascara, best boujois mascara, Max Factor Clump Defy, L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara, SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara, L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara,


Because when do I ever leave Boots without mascara? It just doesn't happen. Yet in all my years of mascara buying there are three I repeatedly go back to (offer or not), and I know the pain of standing there faffing around over which mascara, so here would be three mascaras I'd say not too leave Boots without.

Firstly the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara is actually the only Borjois mascara I'd really say go for. Either this one, the ultra black, the original are a complete saviour for the days when my lashes go flat, pointy and a bit dire. And being able to say the sentence "my wand has balls" is enough to be team Bourjois.

Next is one brand who is consistent with their mascaras, and the Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara is one of my favourites. But to be fair, pretty much any Maybelline mascara is worth having a look at as they all do the job they say on the tin.

Lastly is the one I have had the longest love affair with the, Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara. This gets to the root of my lashes and build them up without clumping, and with length. For under £10, what is not to like?

Notable mentions go to Max Factor Clump Defy, L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes, Seventeen Falsifeye HD and L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara. Can you now see why I never leave Boots without a mascara in tow?

Have you tried any of these mascaras?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: