Hello Silentnight ‘Meaning of Dreams’ campaign | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Hello Silentnight ‘Meaning of Dreams’ campaign


Silentnight ‘Meaning of Dreams’, Silentnight, Silentnight dream, Meaning of Dreams, Meaning of my Dreams, what do my dream mean,


I don't preach often (I don't think?), but when it comes to sleep and beauty? I will. Perhaps just my face, but I really do need a good nights sleep to look presentable the next day. So when Silentnight (yes the bed people) involved me in their new campaign out this winter, the ‘Meaning of Dreams’. Looking to encourage people to have a more mindful approach to sleep through making a conscious effort to record and self-interpret their dreams. Easier said than done of course, I often can barely remember my dreams past 7.30am, but I have pulled out my Disney land pen the past few weeks to make sure I do. And that makes all the difference evidently.

Silentnight ‘Meaning of Dreams’, Silentnight, Silentnight dream, Meaning of Dreams, Meaning of my Dreams, what do my dream mean,

Through the Meaning of Dreams campaign, Silentnight send me a box of goodies to try, which contained; Clipper Sleep Easy Organic Tea, this works Deep Calm Pillow Spray and Breathe In, plus The Complete A-Z Dictionary of Dreams by Ian Wallace and a Dream Journal. And potentially the cutest thing to arrive through my door in a long time, their signature Silentnight hippo in PJS with fluffy duck attached.

The Deep Calm Pillow Spray soon become a ritual for my bedtime, and whether it helps me sleep or not I don't really mind as it smells so so good, and that is helping me relax and get my beauty sleep...

Silentnight ‘Meaning of Dreams’, Silentnight, Silentnight dream, Meaning of Dreams, Meaning of my Dreams, what do my dream mean,

So my dreams? Well, I don't seem to dream half as much as I thought, but I do have one recurring dream that made its way into the journal a few times. To cut a long story short, I am dreaming of my Grandfather at Christmas and we are doing all the festivities. The book offers a deeper meaning about furthering my character, but I do just think its a case of me missing him at Christmas time, or perhaps I am already dreaming of the chocolate selection tins.

Either way, this is undeniably one interesting campaign, and being such a preacher for beauty sleep it was interesting to see how my dreams could effect this. Well, they defiantly would if I am already dreaming of Christmas food half way through the year...


What are your most dreamt dreams?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: